Cranbrook Primary School is a four form entry school with a nursery. The school opened in September 2007 in temporary accommodation. The nursery takes up to 52 pupils each morning and afternoon session.
Job Title : Part Time French Teacher
Job Type : Temporary
Job Hours : Part-time ( 2 days a week on Wednesday’s and Thursday’s, 1 Year Contract)
Salary : Competitive
Closing date : 01 July 2020 at 12:00
Required from September 2020 (for one year)
Cranbrook Primary School is an exciting, culturally diverse, highly ambitious, friendly and energetic school, located in the outer London Borough of Redbridge.
We are looking for a fun teacher with energy, enthusiasm, a good track record and specialist subject knowledge to work two days a week in Key Stage 1 and 2.
The successful candidate will need to be:
• Ambitious, inspiring and passionate about pupils’ learning enabling them to meet their full potential.
• Excellent subject knowledge.
• Experience working with children.
• Excellent adaptability skills to accompany their teaching style to suit the relevant year group.
• Excellent behaviour management and organisation skills.
• Be able to build quick relationships with pupils and colleagues along with having confidence in their own teaching ability.
Closing date for receiving applications: Noon on Wednesday 1st July 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be required to carry out an unseen task and attend an interview on Tuesday 7th July 2020.
If you are interested in joining us, please complete the attached application form and return it to Jas Leverton, Cranbrook Primary School, The Drive, llford, Essex IG1 3PS or to email@example.com.
Candidates are very welcome and encouraged to visit the school and to meet the Headteacher (before 3pm). Please contact Bal Matharu (PA to the Headteacher) on 020 518 2562 to arrange a visit.
Redbridge is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults. Such posts will require a DBS check and references will be taken up prior to interview. Embracing diversity and promoting equalities for all.