Please find below a quick guide for resolving common difficulties around Online lessons:
1. Please read the Home Learning Booklet that was sent out for each of the year groups.
2. Usernames and passwords have been sent home (stuck on the front inside cover of the purple book). Please email the class teacher if you have forgotten them. This must be done well in advance as the class teacher cannot respond just before or during lessons.
3. Passwords must be 8 characters or more, so please use the hash tags (#) if they are part of the password.
4. If you get a message ‘send code’, then the username has been typed in incorrectly. Please and retype carefully.
5. If you are still having difficulties, please email the IT Team:
6. When you email the team please state: child’s name and class followed by the query.
7. When you sign in, you will enter and wait in the lobby. The teacher will then let you in to start the lesson.
All Nursery parents please submit your child’s application for Primary School by Friday 15th January 2021. Parents are also required to submit three supporting documents as proof of residency, along with the application. To complete the application please log on to
If you miss this deadline, your child may not get a school place.
Reception School Applications
for September 2021
Education City is an engaging and fun way to learn for children.